“Showers” – Poem, Gold Dust Magazine. I’m in Issue 29 on page 29!! The link is to the 29th issue where you can read it for free online. It’s a poem about how much I love rain.
Batty – Short Story, Corridors Magazine. This is a metaphor for mental illness about a bat growing in a girl’s head. My friends from Emerson run this magazine about mental illness, it’s really rad.
Other Blog Contributions:
I wrote for my college’s Atlas Mag blog last summer, and I think I wrote some pretty cool stuff!!
- BTS at the Billboards https://atlasmag.wordpress.com/2017/05/23/bts-at-the-billboards/
- Reverse Seasonal Affective Disorder https://atlasmag.wordpress.com/2017/06/01/reverse-seasonal-affective-disorder/
- Summer Writer’s Block https://atlasmag.wordpress.com/2017/06/07/summer-writers-block/
- The Power of Wonder Woman https://atlasmag.wordpress.com/2017/07/04/the-power-of-wonder-woman/
- My Big Greek Vacation- Pt 1: Athens https://atlasmag.wordpress.com/2017/07/19/my-big-greek-vacation-pt-1-athens/
- My Big Greek Vacation- Pt 2: Mykonos https://atlasmag.wordpress.com/2017/07/26/my-big-greek-vacation-part-2-mykonos/
- My Big Greek Vacation- Pt 3: Santorini https://atlasmag.wordpress.com/2017/08/02/my-big-greek-vacation-part-3-santorini/